Choosing A Course Provider For The Diploma Of Early Childhood Education And Care

General discussions on Diploma or Advanced Diploma of Children's Services.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Children Services. Please refer to Diploma Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
AronBee

Choosing A Course Provider For The Diploma Of Early Childhood Education And Care

Post by AronBee » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi,

I am thinking of enrolling on the CHC50113 Diploma Of Early Childhood Education And Care Course but I am not sure which training provider to do it with.
can someone recommend one for me? I am eligible for Government funding.

Thanks,

Aron

Lorina

Re: Choosing A Course Provider For The Diploma Of Early Childhood Education And Care

Post by Lorina » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:09 pm

Why don't you do it through TAFE....

:geek:,
Lorina

AronBee

Re: Choosing A Course Provider For The Diploma Of Early Childhood Education And Care

Post by AronBee » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:18 pm

Hi Lorina.

Thanks for replying I have signed up to do it through Selma Early Childhood Education Institute I have heard some negative feedback from other people. I don't think I want to do it through them anymore I have until Monday to cancel the course but I'm just not sure who to do the course with? I have been offered a position in a child care so I can't Attend classes, I would have to do it through distance or work based I am not sure if I can do it at TAFE I have done some research and they all saying that I need to attend classes, I can't seem to find anything that says I can do it online or work based.

What do you suggest I do? When I studied my Cert 3, my last work place organized everything so I didn't have to do anything.
So I am confused with it all! :(

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:25 am

Since you are going to be working I found this course provider that will offer flexible delivery:
If you are averaging 15 hours per week in paid employment in a children's service area, you are eligible to undertake the Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care in a Flexible Delivery or Traineeship study mode.

Check them out: Holmesglen

I haven't heard of them before so I can't really say how good they are going to be...the only thing is they have the option of flexible study if you're working...

Have you asked your employer if they can offer you a Diploma traineeship?

Also. if you have heard that particular course provider isn't very good then you shouldn't go with them...follow your gut instinct...

:geek:,
Lorina

AronBee

Post by AronBee » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:04 pm

Hi Lorina,

Thank you for messaging back you have been very helpful.
I have applied to do it through Victoria University :)