CHCCS400C - Components of the NQF

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
mariamgew
Participator
Participator

CHCCS400C - Components of the NQF

Post by mariamgew » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:26 pm

CHCCS400C Work within a relevant legal and ethical framework

Short Answer questions
1. Briefly explain the components of the National Quality Framework (NQF), and state how each component influences an educator’s practice in an education and care setting.
stuck on this question not sure how to answer it and i cant understand the components can anyone explain them to me please? ive started with this so far a

A) Short Answer questions

1. The National quality framework has four components which are
. A new national quality standard to provide clear and consistent standards in early childhood education and care services across Australia, including staffing ratios and workforce qualification requirements
. A quality rating system to better inform parents about the quality of each early childhood education and care service.
. A new national regulatory approach to streamline licensing, regulation and quality assurance requirements, and reduce the administrative burden on service providers.
. A national early years learning framework to guide educators on delivering quality learning programs for children from birth to five years of age.

how do i explain them and what they mean

mariamgew
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCCS400C - Components of the NQF

Post by mariamgew » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:32 pm

1. The National quality framework has four components which are:

. A new national quality standard: to provide clear and consistent standards in early childhood education and care services across Australia, including staffing ratios and workforce qualification requirements
. Quality rating systems: to better inform parents about the quality of each early childhood education and care service
. A new national regulatory approach to: streamline licensing, regulation and quality assurance requirements, and reduce the administrative burden on service providers.
. A national early years learning framework to: guide educators on delivering quality learning programs for children from birth to five years of age.

this is all ive done im still stuck D: hating this

ive finished everything stuck on this answer

Lorina

Re: CHCCS400C - Components of the NQF

Post by Lorina » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:27 am

Did you check the link I added above?

:geek:,
Lorina