Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113)

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
lisadaby

Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113)

Post by lisadaby » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Hi everyone

I am interested in the course Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113). I am very passionate about kids. So I am thinking to take a job opportunity in this field. I haven't had any job since moved in Australia.

If anyone could help me out in regards job opportunity in child care field (early learning center).

Would I be able to get a job after finishing the course? I have seen most of the ad asks for experience.

Traineeship any good? Do I have to have permanent residency status?

Thanks in advance.

Lorina

Re: Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113)

Post by Lorina » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:41 pm

Hi :wave:

Welcome to the Childcare Industry!

You will need to be actively working towards a cert 3 qualification or have completed a cert 3 qualification in order to get a job. A Cert 3 Qualification is the minimum requirement an Educator must have while working in childcare.

You would probably need to figure out what method you would like to complete your course such as online, going to a campus, correspondence etc. and once you enrol in a course then you can probably start thinking about getting a job.

In regards to a Traineeship here is some more information that may help:
Starting A Traineeship

Let me know if you have any further questions!

:geek:,
Lorina