WORKPLACEMENT TASKS

Forum for all questions, issues and concerns when completing work placement within an early childhood setting.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
ilanafritz
Participator
Participator

WORKPLACEMENT TASKS

Post by ilanafritz » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:11 am

Hi Lorina
Would you be so kind to let me know, please I need to pass 10 subjects tasks in the workplacement. I am struggling with it. Can you please suggest would be a good idea if I would pay somebody who is willing to help me to go through the tasks?
Are you living in Sydney? If you do live in Sydney I am willing to pay you to help me to get through the workplacement tasks. I need to finish it by the end of this year.
Thank you.
Regards
Anne

Lorina

Re: WORKPLACEMENT TASKS

Post by Lorina » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:58 am

Hi Anne,

The only way that I can assist you is on here. Post up your questions and your responses and I'll be happy to look over them to see if you're heading in the right direction... It's just not about finishing your assignments by the end of the year, you need to understand the information given to you which will help you gain a job in childcare. I really recommend that you put the effort in and do this for yourself. As I said I'm here to support you, the best I can but you just can't expect the answers from me. You need to do the work...

:geek:,
Lorina