‘Universal Declaration of Human Rights’

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
elizabeth1111
Participator
Participator

‘Universal Declaration of Human Rights’

Post by elizabeth1111 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:54 pm

Qi What is the ‘Universal Declaration of Human Rights’ and how does this relate to your work practices?

I have written an answer up, but don't want to post the answer here so i will give an outline of what I have written to see if I am on the right track.

I treat everyone as an equal, fairly, with respect and with dignity. I value who people are, their beliefs, background and opinions. I believe everyone has the right to life and to feel safe and secure in the work place, everyone has the right to work in good working conditions which is free from discrimination, such as, it does not matter what race the person is, sex they are, language they speak, where they are from, their culture or which religion they choose to follow.

Is this what kind of answer they might be after? or would they mean the "my" work practices or the "education practices"

Thank you x

Lorina

Re: ‘Universal Declaration of Human Rights’

Post by Lorina » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:29 pm

Your response has more to do with your own beliefs and how you treat others in regards to the declaration of human rights, however I think it has more to do with you in the work environment...

:geek:,
Lorina

elizabeth1111
Participator
Participator

Re: ‘Universal Declaration of Human Rights’

Post by elizabeth1111 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:32 pm

Thanks heaps. Still totally confused as what I am supposed to be doing....Do you have an example to point me in the right direction please?