Systems Put In Place To Ensure Clients Rights Are Upheld

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Lili1508

Systems Put In Place To Ensure Clients Rights Are Upheld

Post by Lili1508 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:40 pm

Hi..everyone m just new here..n m stuck in question 3 n 4 for CHCORG4053 Course if anyone of you already did this course..I need help
for this question .

3. Describe the systems that might be put in to place to ensure clients rights are upheld. Also to make certain cultural linguistic and religious diversity are responded to appropriately

4. Explain the actions that should be taken if clients rights are not properly upheld

I love to see all your answers for these questions.

Lorina

Re: Systems Put In Place To Ensure Clients Rights Are Upheld

Post by Lorina » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:55 pm

I think for this question the "systems" they are referring too are the policies within a childcare. The policies can include:

- anti biased
- honouring diversity
- inclusion

These policies will state how the centre staff will respond to families of cultural, linguistic and religious diversity.

Also:

Work Ethically

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina

Lili1508

Re: Systems Put In Place To Ensure Clients Rights Are Upheld

Post by Lili1508 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:26 am

ok,,thkx a lot Lorina. anyway how can i describe it ? is there any other tips...sorry just confuse