Studying online recommendations

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
sweetie

Studying online recommendations

Post by sweetie » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:37 am

hey there im wondering if anyone can recommend where to study your Cert III? there are so many places and its so confusing and hard to decide! thanks so much

Jojo33

Re: Studying online recommendations

Post by Jojo33 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:48 pm

Hey sweetie, have you find out any recommendations for studying Cert III online? I am in the same situation and I am not sure which is the best from the available options? One of the options I can see is Inspired Education, but can't decide to go with or there is something else better. hope someone can provide us an advice with that topic.

Jojo33

Post by Jojo33 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:50 am

Hey there, no recommendations from anyone for the online/distance study? One of the options I have is Sand Goanna Institue, do anyone studied already with them and what is the feedback so far? Is there any other providers you recommend to go with ?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:19 am

It's hard to give recommendations because everyone has had different experiences... Some have been good and some have been not so good. It really depends on your own expectations and what you want to gain from your course provider. Quite a few students on here have studied through Inspire and responses have been mixed.... At the top of the page, you will find a search bar next to our site name so you could search Inspire to have a read through the discussions students have had about them....

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:21 am

I also have an article on questions you could ask course provider when choosing where to study so you compare and decide which one is right for you...

Questions To Ask Course Providers

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina

Amz_33
Participator
Participator

Post by Amz_33 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:08 pm

i am currently doing my cert 3 in early childhood education and care with tafensw online.
i am finding them relly good. it is all completly online and i am able to chat to other students who are doing the same course.
i am able to access my course on my smart phone with canvas.

UsafKhan

Post by UsafKhan » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Another good option could be doing a Cert III of Diploma in ECHEC as a Traineeship where you earn while you learn :)
In this case the training is delivered at the workplace.