Recemmended campus for cert.3

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
itrika11

Recemmended campus for cert.3

Post by itrika11 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:51 am

Hi, I want to take cert.3 in Melbourne. I've googled few campuses, but don't know which one is better. Does anyone have suggestion? I'm looking somewhere not really expensive too. Is there any difference in getting a job after, if you go to TAFE campus and non TAFE?
Hope someone can help me with this, thanks! :)

Lorina

Re: Recemmended campus for cert.3

Post by Lorina » Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:45 am

I'm from Sydney so I can't give you any suggestions on which campus to study at but going through TAFE is probably the best option for completing a qualification. There are so many providers that are offering qualifications it's hard to determine which ones are actually reliable and will support you through your entire course. Some students have had very bad experiences with a their private course provider and pay so much money to get their qualification. TAFE is recognised throughout Australia and can offer you financial support if needed and are the most reliable and well recognised.

Depending on whether you study at TAFE or not, I think it depends on the director of the centre when applying for a job. It shouldn't matter as long as you completed your qualification. However, there are a small minority of directors who prefer a TAFE qualification but that just comes down to personal choice. As long as you show your committed, wanting to improve your skills, show leadership etc. that's the most important!

Good Luck,

:geek:,
Lorina

itrika11

Re: Recemmended campus for cert.3

Post by itrika11 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:35 pm

Thanks for the reply, Lorina.

I think you're right. As long as I show my committed to improve my skills, there shouldn't be any problem.
I will think about the cheap place to study but with good education quality.

Wish me luck :)