POO53665 play cluster

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
geoff

POO53665 play cluster

Post by geoff » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:37 pm

work sample hi lorina
i have put this in my work sample could you please tell me if on right track
the seeting is outdoors their is atrough with coloured water
childs work
i have wrote conah began to explore the contents in the trough which had green water in with silver paint swirled through to make the surface marble. Conah could tell me what the colours were in the trough .He said green mel . I replied thats right conah .conah then said silver look it s going around in the water .I replied it looks like marble .Conah discovered small glass beads as he moved his hands through the water look mel iv found some beads he gathered the beads with both hands placed in the groves one by one as conah placed in groves he counted the beads look i have 2 beads .Im going to get more and count them he slid the beads along counting them till he got to number 8 . Conah then turned to me and asked whats next i replied 9 he continued on counting to 10 . Whilst conah was playing he could name colours follow instructions learn how to count .
i was just wondering is this right to write for a work sample please help thanks mel

Lorina

Re: POO53665 play cluster

Post by Lorina » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Are you sure it's a work sample and not a learning story? From what I understand a work sample is actually a piece of child's work (such as a painting, writing piece etc)...

:geek:,
Lorina