Policy and Procedures Regarding Communicating With and About Students

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
mummyto3
Helper
Helper

Policy and Procedures Regarding Communicating With and About Students

Post by mummyto3 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:30 pm

Hi everyone I have been trying to do these last questions now for 4 days well today will be the 5th day and I can not do it I really need some help and guidance PLEASE...... Firstly I am not in work placement so do not have an organisation or school to access their policy on this. The only policies I have actually found have been for university so this will not work. Lastly the stereotypes question I can only think of things like Girls like pink, boys like blue, boys like sports and cars, girls like dolls etc I am not sure this is enough and unsure how I can answer the questions with these stereotypes HELP me please........

7. Describe your organisation/school’s policy and procedures regarding communicating with and about students.

mummyto3
Helper
Helper

Re: Policy and Procedudres Regaridng Communicating With and About Students

Post by mummyto3 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:04 pm

Thanks ill read through im supoose to be submitting two units tomorrow and am stuck on both