Marking Schedules - Inspire

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Bensos
Participator
Participator

Marking Schedules - Inspire

Post by Bensos » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the Inspire marking schedules?

I have an assignment submitted on October 5th that still isnt marked, or even assigned to anyone to mark as yet. The marking schedule is apparently 8 weeks, and ive spoken to staff, and emailed admin with queries - and am told that its up to ten weeks, and probably longer because of christmas break and because they are short staffed.

My course has now expired and im now in the position of checking their site daily to see if anything has been marked (i have 6 assignments, including my practical skills book) to be marked and their extended ten week time frame means im not likely to get my certification til mid-february. If i do need to do a resubmittal i have a two week window to do it or i automatically fail the whole course.

I have raised this as an issue with them, and am wondering if anyone else has? Im doing other short courses to keep busy and supplement my Cert III but am getting really frustrated.

Any words of moral support appreciated - its just a frustrating wait!!

Lorina

Re: Marking Schedules - Inspire

Post by Lorina » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:37 pm

Ridiculous! Sorry to hear that you have to wait! It must be so frustrating! I mean you're given a deadline to get the assignments completed and submitted on a certain date yet getting your worked marked could take 10 weeks! What is going on!! In regards to the resubmit, I think this has to do with when your assignments were marked rather than when your assignment was due. So, you should have 2 weeks from the date it was marked to get it resubmitted but hopefully, you don't have to worry about this!

Hope you get some good news soon!

The waiting continues!

:geek:,
Lorina