Looking for Institution in Melbourne

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
hennykwok

Looking for Institution in Melbourne

Post by hennykwok » Thu May 14, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi guys,
I'm very interested to take Early Childhood Development and Care, either Cert III or Diploma.
I puzzled myself, which institution to go for? since, I'm newbie, I'am afraid if I graduated from 'not so famous' institution I could not get a job.
I'm base in Melbourne CBD, Permanent Residency, and I've done my homework, I could not get any subsidies and loan from gov, so I need to paid fully, maybe any suggestion or insight will be deeply appreciated. Thank you.

Lorina

Re: Looking for Institution in Melbourne

Post by Lorina » Fri May 15, 2015 4:37 am

Hi,

Welcome to Aussie Childcare Network! :wave:

I'm from Sydney so I can't give you any suggestions on which campus to study at but going through TAFE is probably the best option for completing a qualification. There are so many providers that are offering qualifications it's hard to determine which ones are actually reliable and will support you through your entire course. Some students have had very bad experiences with a their private course provider and pay so much money to get their qualification. TAFE is recognised throughout Australia and can offer you financial support if needed and are the most reliable and well recognised.

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri May 15, 2015 4:39 am

This may also help to decide whether you want to study the Cert 3 or Diploma qualification:

Is Cert 3 Being Phased Out

:geek:,
Lorina

hennykwok

Post by hennykwok » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:30 am

Hi Lorina,

Sorry for the late reply, i will think about it. Thank You :)