Cultural Activities For Families

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
AmandaJay

Cultural Activities For Families

Post by AmandaJay » Tue May 03, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi Ladies,

I don't know if it's the wording of the questions that is throwing me so badly, or what but can someone help simplify what kind of cultural activity I should be focusing on?

Consider a cultural activity that would be suitable to facilitate a families’ diverse contribution to the learning community at your Early Childhood Education and Care service.
Answer the following for your chosen activity:
a) Briefly describe or name your chosen activity.

g) What does a family’s diverse contribution to the learning community apply in a service?

Thank you in advance for any help, it's doing my head in :P

Lorina

Re: Consider a cultural activity that would be suitable to facilitate a families’ diverse contribution

Post by Lorina » Wed May 04, 2016 10:58 am

What about families sharing traditional recipes that the children can cook as well. These recipes can be included in the newsletter to share with all families and you could even do a display on the wall, with the recipe, the family who shared it, where it comes from etc.

:geek:,
Lorina

AmandaJay

Re: Cultural Activities For Families

Post by AmandaJay » Wed May 04, 2016 11:10 am

Thanks Lorina!