Child Protection Statutory Requirements

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
mummyto3
Helper
Helper

Child Protection Statutory Requirements

Post by mummyto3 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:00 pm

Hi everyone I am new to my studies and have been searching all day long and was searching yesterday also on the internet and have been unable to find anything that can help the questions I am stuck are on are the two below. I am yet to start placement hours so do not have access to policies etc. Can someone please help me asap I need to get these questions finished so I can move on to the scenarios and then finally the assessment for this unit I only have until Friday so I am really stressing out

mummyto3
Helper
Helper

Re: Student communication policy HELP

Post by mummyto3 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:37 pm

Opps I forgot to add the questions... Questions are

What are the child protection statutory requirements for your school or organisation?

Describe your school/organisations policy and procedures regarding communicating with and about students.

Thanks in advance

Lorina

Re: Child Protection Statutory Requirements

Post by Lorina » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:57 pm

You just may need to find a child protection policy for a centre which may help with these questions:

Child Protection Policy

The above policy is for SA. The authorities of who to report to may differ depending on your state. You just need to search for something like "Child Protection policy early childhood NSW" depending on the state you are in...

:geek:,
Lorina

mummyto3
Helper
Helper

Re: Child Protection Statutory Requirements

Post by mummyto3 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:42 am

THANKS SO MUCH