CHCCS400C HELP!!

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
bornnbrednz

CHCCS400C HELP!!

Post by bornnbrednz » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:14 pm

Hi There...Im new lol
I have a big problem ive just started my studies for the Certificate 3 in early childhood education and care and have already got to a project which i do not understand.
Ok so ive got a template which i have posted below but these are the questions i have been asked. i dont know if its just me but the questions dont seem to line up with the template, in my opinion.
any help would be great...
thanks in advance
ketah :)

ok here it goes......

Project 1

Use the template provided in the Answer Assist below to write a detailed report describing the legal and ethical responsibilities of community service providers and their staff.
Include, in your report, the following:

1. Explain why documented policies, procedures and protocols are necessary.

2. List the legislation and regulations and ethical conditions that apply to community service operations.

3. Describe the systems that might be put in place to ensure legal rights of clients are upheld and to make certain cultural, linguistic and religious diversity are responded to appropriately.

4. Explain the actions that should be taken if client rights are not properly upheld.

Upload your answer for assessment.

Report For

Compiled by

Subject

Date

Report findings Selection of business structure and implementation:

Report findings compliance:

Report findings contracts:

conclusions:

Recommendations

Lorina

Re: CHCCS400C HELP!!

Post by Lorina » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:17 am

Welcome to Aussie Childcare Network! :wave:

OK so you basically use the template to write your report on the topic that has been given to you. I'll break it down for you to give you a better understanding:

Report For - I guess you add the topic here

Compiled by - your name

Subject - add your module name and number

Date - date

Report findings Selection of business structure and implementation - for Q1 and Q2

Report findings compliance - for Q3

Report findings contracts - for Q4

conclusions - summary of the overall report

Recommendations - list of where got your research from

I'm not sure exactly how right I am but I would probably do it this way of I was given the same template. I'm providing you with some more information on your topic as well:

https://sielearning.tafensw.edu.au/MCS/ ... licies.htm
http://legacy.communitydoor.org.au/reso ... tion3.html

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

bornnbrednz

Re: CHCCS400C HELP!!

Post by bornnbrednz » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:59 pm

Thanks so much... Ive finally completed this question........ now to wait to see if i have done it correctly.
thanks again for your help... your a hero :)