cert 3

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
shasza_69
Participator
Participator

cert 3

Post by shasza_69 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:36 pm

I'm doing my cert 3 my goodness it's a lot of work ,I've only done about 12 modules so far, I was thinking of changing to tafe ,as my trainer might be moving on and she usually comes in at least once a month ,but I can, ph. and e-mail, and she is lovely and easy to talk to I'm hoping I don't lose her. I want to change up to diploma so was wondering if that would be a better option. I'm trying to get another 1-2 modules done before she gets back from her own training.

JessieWA

Re: cert 3

Post by JessieWA » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:05 pm

How far through the course are you? You sound like you have a great assessor talk to her about your feelings im sure she will point you in the right direction. If you're near the end of the course it might be worth finishing it before moving on. I would look into the requirements you need to start the diploma of your choice. I found that my cert III helped me with a lot of the work load in my diploma. But I guess study is different for everyone.