cert 3 120 hours ..... how much time

General discussions on Certificate 3 and Certificate 4 in Children's Services and Childcare Traineeship FAQs.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What

IMPORTANT: Do not post Assignment Questions in this forum. This forum is for general questions related to Certificate 3. Please refer to Cert 3 Assignment Support Forum for questions related to Assignments!
Jennifer Warner

cert 3 120 hours ..... how much time

Post by Jennifer Warner » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:43 am

hi

I completed my cert 3 last aug to dec.
However I have not done my placement due to illness.

is there a time frame..... to have this completed by please? as i still would love to get my certificate and a job!!

thank you in advance lisa

Lorina

Re: cert 3 120 hours ..... how much time

Post by Lorina » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Hi Lisa,

Usually work placement has to coincide within the time frame you have to complete your qualification by. So, if you had to complete your cert 3 by December last year this also includes your work placement... It usually has to be completed within the time it takes for the cert 3 course to complete...

It would probably be best if you contact your course provider and get work placement done as soon as possible. You may need to provide a medical certificate that states you have been sick if they ask why you haven't completed work placement as yet.

Also, if you have to organize work placement yourself just get on it straight away. The quicker you get it done, the quicker you get your qualification and you go move forward into getting a job etc.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

Jennifer Warner

Post by Jennifer Warner » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:31 am

hi just received a reply from skills for all sa i have to july 2015 to complete..... good news.

my teacher said as i have started the diploma it was too late..... but apparantly, not so!

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:00 am

Now you can breath a sigh of relief! :thumbup:

:geek:,
L.A

Jennifer Warner

Post by Jennifer Warner » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:06 am

yes L.A. I did lol