CHCPRP003 - Researching Current Industry Developments

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Latoya88

CHCPRP003 - Researching Current Industry Developments

Post by Latoya88 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:27 pm

Hey there,

Was wondering if someone could shed some light on this please i am lost and not understanding what needs to be done...

Q5 .. This takes requires you to research current industry developments. To do this go to the Department of Education and Training website: http://education.gov.au/early-learning and access "current news' Click on a news item- you will also see "Similar News' on the left-hand side of the screen.

a) Select one news item and provide a brief overview e.g Universal access to Early childhood education..

**Please note i have tried numerous times to locate this particular section on the net and i am finding it hard, please no negative comments**

Any help is greatly appreciated

3 more units till i complete my cert 3
:)

Latoya

Lorina

Re: CHCPRP003 - Researching Current Industry Developments

Post by Lorina » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:12 am

It's no problem! Don't ever worry, you can always ask for any type of support here! I'm not here to judge! Just support you through your studies...

You can find the information here:

Current Industry News

Choose a news article from here and write a brief description about it...

:geek:,
Lorina