Working Collaboratively With Students

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
mummyto3
Helper
Helper

Working Collaboratively With Students

Post by mummyto3 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:39 pm

2. What are the benefits of working collaboratively and cooperatively with others in support of students?

5. Provide five examples of constructively helpful praise that could be used to increase a student’s self-esteem and self- concept.

10. Identify three activities that teachers and those who support them could use to encourage independence in social skills in their students. Explain how the activities will develop independence and social skills.
11. Identify three activities that teachers and those who support them could use to encourage problem solving by students. Explain how these would develop problem-solving skills.
2. ‘Students with additional needs will always achieve less than their classmates’.

Respond to this statement in no less than half a page.

I DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT HOWEVER I DO NOIT KNOW HOW TO ANSWER IT CORRECTLY AND USE HALF A PAGE .

PLEASE NOTE THIS ISNT EVEN HALF OF WHAT I AM STUCK ON :(