Making An Ethical Descision In Your Work Role

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jen22

Making An Ethical Descision In Your Work Role

Post by Jen22 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:04 pm

Hi I am currently doing my cert 3 in child care and have come across a question that I am struggling with.
The question is
Explain the process you would follow to make an ethical decision. Identify and cite 2 sources relevant to your work role that would guide you in making responsible ethical decisions in your work role.

So far I have Answered with
1.Recognise a potential issue or problem, what is the issue or problem? This includes examining if there is more than one problem? And what is the context of the situation.
2.Gather in depth and relevant information and evidence. What does the code of conduct say?
3.Liaise and consult with other staff members, management or supervisors.
4.Evaluate the options, decide the best course of action. Consider the potential risks of your action/
5.conclude and ensure you have documented your actions and whether you need specific permission from a manager or higher level of staff.
6.Reflect on your decision, take note of what you would have done differently. Have your actions achieved the result you were looking for? (The State of Queensland

However I am not sure how to answer the rest of the question.