This unit is doing my head in

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
misskitten81

This unit is doing my head in

Post by misskitten81 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Hey Lorina,
I’ve come to a section of my unit that’s asking for it to be assessed by a third party I emailed my trainer and she emailed back this....

I hope you remember about the work placement units during our induction. This unit doesn’t require work placement hence it needs to be completed. It could be based on your work experience or best case scenario.

A lot of the questions are based on being in a job or work experience I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do am I supposed to make up a scenario then answer it if so what is the third party for? Here’s an example of the questions so you know what I’m talking about....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.