Professional knowledge that informs/guides child care practice

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Miche

Professional knowledge that informs/guides child care practice

Post by Miche » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:04 pm

I'm hoping someone can help me with this. I have read through the National Quality Standards, have re-read Quality Area 5 more times than I can remember, and while I know that one of the three professional knowledge that informs/guides child care practice is the knowledge of child development - I am really struggling to uncover the other two.
If someone could point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.

Lorina

Re: Professional knowledge that informs/guides child care practice

Post by Lorina » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:52 am

Hi Miche,

I just had a look through the "Guide To The NQS" and found some information that may help with your question. I'm attaching it and I've also highlighted the specific info for you... Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for but it's all I could find...

[attachment=0]professional_knowledge_nqs.docx[/attachment]
Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.