Pedagogical Principles and Practices

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
hetalpatel

Pedagogical Principles and Practices

Post by hetalpatel » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:16 pm

Investigate and document your involvement in two examples of pedagogical practices and principles in an education and care service.

For each pedagogical practice that you document your involvement in,address the following:

A) the pedagogical practices and principles that were applied
B) a brief summary of your involvement in the pedagogical practice
c) how you worked in collaboration with others to apply the principles and practices and the learning outcomes of the learning framework
D) a Reflection of your role in the practice --i.e. what you do well? what could you improve on?as part of your reflection you must also demonstrate that you have gained feedback/had discussions with your supervisor and Trainer/Assessor.

please can some one help me if they working in child care centre because i am not working yet and don't know how to do this assignments... hope any one have and scenario that might help to do this assignments and to help to answer this questions

Thanks in Advance
HP
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Pedagogical Principles and Practices

Post by Lorina » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:18 am

This may help:

EYLF

:geek:,
Lorina

hetalpatel

Post by hetalpatel » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:05 pm

Thank you Lorina,

But i need to right 140 worlds about this topic and i have one video as scenario... https://vimeo.com/37783570
and related to that i have to write....so i have take two example like this and have to write...and as i dont work in centre so don't know how i can write all this....so need help to do this assessment... normally i attach my query with answer but for this i don't have any idea....

1) A brief Summery
2) working with others
3) reflection of my role

Thank you
HP

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:10 am

First off you don't need to work in a centre to be able to complete this assignment, you should be able to complete this once you get an idea on what you have to do. First off you need to find out what pedagogical practices and principles are, then you can write about it. I going to give you another link which also provides examples which will help you gain a better understanding:

Perspectives On Pedagogy

Hope this helps,

Lorina

nagalakshmi

Post by nagalakshmi » Tue May 23, 2017 12:13 pm

Lorina wrote:First off you don't need to work in a centre to be able to complete this assignment, you should be able to complete this once you get an idea on what you have to do. First off you need to find out what pedagogical practices and principles are, then you can write about it. I going to give you another link which also provides examples which will help you gain a better understanding:

Perspectives On Pedagogy

Hope this helps,

Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue May 23, 2017 10:25 pm

I don't understand?

Lorina