Locate Goodstart Policy Online For Placement Assignments

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Melbourne

Locate Goodstart Policy Online For Placement Assignments

Post by Melbourne » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Hi,

I'm having trouble at my nearly finished placement. The staff aren't interest in assisting me at all with my placement assignments and tasks. I need to provide my placement company (Goodstart) policy.

The educator in my room said that policies were in a folder. But she could not find this folder. I spoke to the director and she said there are no folders and to google and find the policies on the internet. I can not find them. I can, of course, ask again but I always get 'sure I will help you later' and nothing ever happens. I am still waiting to do the orientation paperwork and I've nearly finished my hours.

Can any one help.

For the first assignment I need to include the service policy for chemical storage.

Thanks.

Trax

Re: Can't locate Goodstart policy online for my placement assignments

Post by Trax » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:23 pm

https://www.goodstart.org.au/GoodStart/ ... Policy.pdf this website should help i had the same problem

Lorina

Re: Locate Goodstart Policy Online For Placement Assignments

Post by Lorina » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:35 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time at your work placement! The educators at your centre needs to assist and support you and it's disappointing to hear that this is not happening!

Hopefully the link above from [ref]Trax[/ref], should help!

:geek:,
Lorina

Lorina

Re: Can't locate Goodstart policy online for my placement assignments

Post by Lorina » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Trax wrote:https://www.goodstart.org.au/GoodStart/ ... Policy.pdf this website should help i had the same problem
Thanks for sharing!

:geek:,
Lorina

Melbourne

Re: Locate Goodstart Policy Online For Placement Assignments

Post by Melbourne » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:08 pm

Thanks for this. I feel much less stressed since you posted it.