Identify 3 sources of threat to personal safety in a work place.

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
bigmama

Identify 3 sources of threat to personal safety in a work place.

Post by bigmama » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Hi i'm new to this forum, and needed a bit of help on a question for my assignment. any help would be much appreciated.
Not sure how to tackle this one. :?

Lorina

Re: Identify 3 sources of threat to personal safety in a work place.

Post by Lorina » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Hi Bigmama,

When talking about threats to personal safety in the workplace this can include the following:

-shouting
-a display of anger, agitation or threatening behavior
-suspicious, evasive or other unusual behavior
-actual threat of harm

I guess this can be sourced through other staff, parents or children themselves. I'm not too sure if this is exactly what the question is referring to though.

Also can you please tell me the module number and the name of this module so I can edit your topic heading.

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

bigmama

Re: Identify 3 sources of threat to personal safety in a work place.

Post by bigmama » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:20 pm

Hi i think this is what you mean, thanks for your help also. I ended up figuring out the question, i actual took it as.
Maybe a fire in the childcare. An accident that may impair the childcare, eg car smashed in to front of childcare.

HLTOHS300A Contribute to OH&S processes