Help me please :)

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Erin_adams123

Help me please :)

Post by Erin_adams123 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:32 am

Hey, I’m currently doing my diploma. I’m doing the assignment CHCECE017- Foster the holistic development and wellbeing of the child in early childhood. I’m stuck in Work book 3 where I need to write down 3 different type of obs on one child, I then need to choose one the obs and extend on their interest from the ob to plan a three day play centre. Each day need to be different but still connected to the interest. The one I have choosen is of the children using a fry pan to put sand in in the sandpit. I was going to extend on this instead with sand and cooking. The 1st day I was going to create a kitchen in the sandpit for the child to use the 2nd day I was going to do a cooking experience with playdough and let the child help me and we were going to add sand into the mixture. I’m really stuck on a 3rd idea.
Can someone help me please?