Focus Of Quality Area 1

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jaspreetatri
Helper
Helper

Focus Of Quality Area 1

Post by Jaspreetatri » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:43 pm

What is the Focus of Quality Area 1, Educational Program and Practice?
Quality Area 1 provides a strong focus on enhancing children’s learning and development through the:
pedagogical practices of educators and co-ordinators .
development of programs that promote children’s learning across five learning outcomes.

Am I on right track?
Please help me its my last attempt

Jaspreetatri
Helper
Helper

Re: quality area 1

Post by Jaspreetatri » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:46 pm

Part of the standard is that ‘Each child’s current knowledge, ideas, culture, abilities and interests are the foundation of the program’ (Element 1.1.2). In other words, planning a program involves observing, gathering and interpreting information about children. When an educator knows the interests, concerns and aspirations of each child, they can provide relevant learning experiences and support children in their learning and development.

or this one is the answer?

Lorina

Re: Focus Of Quality Area 1

Post by Lorina » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:13 pm

Jaspreetatri wrote:What is the Focus of Quality Area 1, Educational Program and Practice?
Quality Area 1 provides a strong focus on enhancing children’s learning and development through the:
pedagogical practices of educators and co-ordinators .
development of programs that promote children’s learning across five learning outcomes.

Am I on right track?
Please help me its my last attempt
I think this sounds good! :thumbup:

:geek:,
Lorina

preeti_balodi

Post by preeti_balodi » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi
The question I need help with is
Wearing the hat of Educational Leader for an early childhood education and care service you are required to:
1. Identify a whole group learning need in Quality Area 1, for the approved early childhood education and care service.
What is the learning need, and how have you identified this learning need?
Provide two examples of where/how this learning need is evident in the service.

My response
I am bit stuck with this question. I went through each and every element but could not find any learning need as such which is visible throughout the service.
Can i write a little bit about involving families, cultures and beleifs for each and every child in programme, because i think that is what is not happening consistently.
Can you please help me to figure out how do i evidence it in a service.
Thanks

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:26 am

This will help:

Guide To The NQS

:geek:,
Lorina