Embed sustainbility practices in service operations

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sharan_saini
Participator
Participator

Re: Embed sustainbility practices in service operations

Post by sharan_saini » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:59 pm

Digital and supporting written evidence demonstrating how the student has supported sustainable practices within at least one education and care service, by designing, implementing and reviewing a program to enhance environmental sustainability in the child care workplace
ANS- Children’s involvement in the progress of the sustainability management plan is an essential part of the process. Use waste, natural, or recycled materials for improvised play experience. Evaluate the program outcomes on a regular basis. We collect plastic, paper, metal for recycling. We put into a reusable shopping bags and take them to the Coles store at Westfield mall . We can recycle-plastic paper, biscuit packs, frozen food bags, biscuit packs, rice. and pasta bags. We scrunched soft plastic bags into a ball .Soft plastic cannot go in the blue recycling bin, because it can jam the recycling machines .Some children understand but some not ,so we are teaching them why we do recycling.

Is it right answer.
Thank you very much.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:07 pm

sharan_saini wrote:Digital and supporting written evidence demonstrating how the student has supported sustainable practices within at least one education and care service, by designing, implementing and reviewing a program to enhance environmental sustainability in the child care workplace
ANS- Children’s involvement in the progress of the sustainability management plan is an essential part of the process. Use waste, natural, or recycled materials for improvised play experience. Evaluate the program outcomes on a regular basis. We collect plastic, paper, metal for recycling. We put into a reusable shopping bags and take them to the Coles store at Westfield mall . We can recycle-plastic paper, biscuit packs, frozen food bags, biscuit packs, rice. and pasta bags. We scrunched soft plastic bags into a ball .Soft plastic cannot go in the blue recycling bin, because it can jam the recycling machines .Some children understand but some not ,so we are teaching them why we do recycling.

Is it right answer.
Thank you very much.

Yes, you're on the right track!

:geek:,
Lorina

sharan_saini
Participator
Participator

Post by sharan_saini » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:34 am

Thank you very much :D really appreciate.

sharan_saini
Participator
Participator

Post by sharan_saini » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:42 am

written evidence demonstrating how the student hag supported sustainable practice within at least one education and care service ,by identifying and supporting potential for workplace change to enhance environmental sustainability.
Please guide me for this question .thanks

sharan_saini
Participator
Participator

Post by sharan_saini » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:27 am

by identifying and supporting potential for workplace change to enhance environmental sustainability .
my ans is -we have vegie garden at my service .I am little bit confused .please help me.
thanks

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:18 am

sharan_saini wrote:by identifying and supporting potential for workplace change to enhance environmental sustainability .
my ans is -we have vegie garden at my service .I am little bit confused .please help me.
thanks

Yes, you can say a veggie garden and how to do you use it? Do the children help pick the vegetables? Do you prepare the vegetables in meals once they are ready? Etc.

Lorina

sharan_saini
Participator
Participator

Post by sharan_saini » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:09 pm

Thanks a lot

sharan_saini
Participator
Participator

Post by sharan_saini » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:42 pm

DOC5: There must be demonstrated evidence that the candidate has:
• reviewed the performance of and coached at least 1 individual

is it related to casual staff ? guide me please.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:07 pm

Yes, it can be related to casual staff or even a trainee...

Lorina