Effective relationships with Indigenous communities and the individuals in them

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Bree_lee

Effective relationships with Indigenous communities and the individuals in them

Post by Bree_lee » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:43 pm

Hello, I've attempted this question before but my teacher said i'm not on the right track and can't seem to get help from the teacher. This is the question:
How can you develop effective relationships with Indigenous communities and the individuals in them? List and discuss (in writing) at least eight strategies.
For the first one I said talking to the Indigenous community elders about what is going on in the community, is that right? I Haven't found any material that seems to help. I would greatly appreciate any help :)

Kirsten089

Re: Effective relationships with Indigenous communities and the individuals in them

Post by Kirsten089 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:31 am

I am now doing this course and stuck on this question. Could you please help me with this one too?