Educators Guide To EYLF - Reflective Practice

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
prettyprincess

Educators Guide To EYLF - Reflective Practice

Post by prettyprincess » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:57 am

Need help for my assignment ques:

Ques: Which practices in Educators guide to EYLF refer to the use of reflective practice ? Note the page number of each.

My Ans: The Early Years Learning Framework Principle 3:High expectations and equity Practice:Learning environments Outcome 5:Children are effective communicator.Belonging, Being and Becoming, Principle:Ongoing learning and reflective practice.

I have submitted this and still received Not Competent. Can someone please let me know the correct ans and the corresponding page no's plz.

Many Thanks

RJ
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lorina

Re: Educators Guide To EYLF - Reflective Practice

Post by Lorina » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:16 am

Hi RJ,

In the Educators Guide there is a whole section (page 7) on reflective practices. Maybe you could ad this. When you open the document press "CTRL F", a small search box will appear, type in "reflective practices" and it will find this key word throughout the document. You can use this to help you find where "reflective practices" are located.

Educators Guide - EYLF

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina

prettyprincess

Post by prettyprincess » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:17 am

Thanks Lorina..Finished my qes and resubmitted :)

rach94
Participator
Participator

Post by rach94 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:26 pm

i am having trouble with this as the questions asked what PRACTICES in the EYLF refer to reflective practice.
Am i just reading into that to literal and it means what principles or something?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:57 pm

I found this one:

Ongoing learning and reflective practices – continually improve professional knowledge and learning practices. Value the local knowledge of families and the community. Engage in ongoing learning of philosophy, ethics and practice. Gather information that supports children’s developmental learning.

Ref: Understanding EYLF

:geek:,
Lorina