Discussion With Children About Their Bodies

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
LauraE

Discussion With Children About Their Bodies

Post by LauraE » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:26 pm

Hi,
I am currently doing my "provide care for children" and I have to realize an experience with the preschooler to promote physical activity.
c) The Planned Experience for pre-schooler/s must include a discussion with children about how their bodies work and the importance of physical activities for health and wellbeing.
I found a lot of activities that would be great for the preschoolers I am just stuck because of the conversation part.
I was wondering if anybody can help me for this one?
Thanks

Lorina

Re: Discussion With Children About Their Bodies

Post by Lorina » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:48 pm

Ok, so you can do a brainstorm session with the group of children on their bodies, so you could start off by saying, "Our body is very important and it can do so many different things, we use our eyes to see - what else can our body do" etc.

:geek:,
Lorina