Disclosure With Conditions

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Haylee

Disclosure With Conditions

Post by Haylee » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am having some trouble finding any information on Disclosure with Conditions meanings/examples.

I need to give an example of what Disclosure with Conditions is to my understanding, however I can't get any info on what it is to understand it.

I have searched every website, every page of the child protection act- I'm clearly missing something but its driving me mad. I just keep getting information on Direct and Indirect disclosure!

Help would be appreciated. Thanks everyone :)

Lorina

Re: Disclosure With Conditions

Post by Lorina » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:41 pm

Disclosures With Conditions - maybe something like - promise not to tell, I'll buy you something if you tell me, I promise to make him go away etc.

:geek:,
Lorina

Haylee

Post by Haylee » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Lorina wrote:Disclosures With Conditions - maybe something like - promise not to tell, I'll buy you something if you tell me, I promise to make him go away etc.

Lorina

Thanks Lorina, I actually ended up finding the answer before reading this however I'm glad what I wrote was correct.

Another question, I have looked over this so many times- its the last question left for this assignment.. I understand the question however I'm unsure how to answer by including the Code of Ethics, the COE are throwing me off.

Thank you

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:57 am

What is the question?

Lorina

Haylee

Post by Haylee » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:23 am

Lorina wrote:What is the question?

Lorina

What are the potential risks of telling the nominated supervisor? Would you tell the nominated supervisor? Why? (Refer to the Code of Ethics in your answer)
Potential risks of telling the nominated supervisor:
Would you tell the nominated supervisor:
Explain your reasoning and refer to the Code of Ethics:

Thanks Lorina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:48 pm

Have a look through the Code Of Ethics and see if it helps - which ones would you choose:

ECA - Code Of Ethics

Lorina