Demographic profile help please - CHCECE001

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
catnap
Helper
Helper

Demographic profile help please - CHCECE001

Post by catnap » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:38 pm

Hi Lorina,
My Cultural Competence assignments have been marked and passed! I am still filling out workbook for prac side of things. Still on the subject of Culture at the moment.
There's a couple of things I am trying to Google but not sure how to go about setting this out.
1) Create a cultural demographic profile of the local community?
Not sure where to find this online as I have Googled and cannot find much! Not sure how to create this profile and set it out?
2) Write a short report, form the result of the profile outlining the diverse group of people/groups?
I found something in an a recent newspaper about demographics for my region but just need to design the first bit with profile!
Any ideas would be grately appreciated as I have been unwell and falling behind!
thanks again!