Cultural diversity, safety and competency

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Mrs.Jessica.x

Cultural diversity, safety and competency

Post by Mrs.Jessica.x » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:19 pm

Hi there,

I have just recently enrolled to do cert 3 online and doing my first assessment, hoping you can help point me in the right direction for the following:

1) Briefly explain how the following features of diversity in Australia impact different areas of work and life (using examples where possible):
I have been able to answer CULTURAL, SOCIAL, ECONOMICAL but need some assistance with POLITICAL?
Im not even sure what this exactly means? Is it how two different political views could impact work/life? I can't even think of an example sorry....Any help would be appreciated

Thankyou!!

kiranpabla

Re: Cultural diversity, safety and competency

Post by kiranpabla » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:18 pm

Mrs.Jessica.x wrote:Hi there,

I have just recently enrolled to do cert 3 online and doing my first assessment, hoping you can help point me in the right direction for the following:

1) Briefly explain how the following features of diversity in Australia impact different areas of work and life (using examples where possible):
I have been able to answer CULTURAL, SOCIAL, ECONOMICAL but need some assistance with POLITICAL?
Im not even sure what this exactly means? Is it how two different political views could impact work/life? I can't even think of an example sorry....Any help would be appreciated

Thankyou!!
I am also working on the same.
I am thinking of this:
"Due to cultural diversity, the political system has attracted commitment to the rule of law, parliamentary democracy, equality of opportunity regardless of race, religion or ethnic background; tolerance, fair play, and mutual respect and they are the very reasons why cultural diversity has been such a success."

Mrs.Jessica.x

Re: Cultural diversity, safety and competency

Post by Mrs.Jessica.x » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:01 pm

kiranpabla wrote:
Mrs.Jessica.x wrote:Hi there,

Thankyou!!
I am also working on the same.
I am thinking of this:
"Due to cultural diversity, the political system has attracted commitment to the rule of law, parliamentary democracy, equality of opportunity regardless of race, religion or ethnic background; tolerance, fair play, and mutual respect and they are the very reasons why cultural diversity has been such a success."
Thankyou! xx