CHCPRT001 Assessment 3

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
GSS82

CHCPRT001 Assessment 3

Post by GSS82 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:27 pm

can someone help me with this question plz

Why is it important that you examine your own ethical and moral standards in the area of children being protected from harm and the reporting process and outline what you can do to ensure that you review your own professional boundaries to ensure that you employ ethical and nurturing practices while conducting your work duties.

stelala

Re: CHCPRT001 Assessment 3

Post by stelala » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:35 pm

Hello ,
i am currently on this module as well however the question reads:

7. Give an example of the methods you use to develop ethical and nurturing practices when working with children and young people.

which sounds very similar. i believe in answering that question that i will expand on how i work collaboratively with children whilst also maintaining a professional boundary.I am looking to use the example of voicing positive reassurance and praise when a child discovers sharing through play. I am applying ethical and nurturing practices by respecting child rights to play autonomously and independently and also providing a nurturing environment.

please correct me if im wrong or doesnt make sense

thank you

Lorina

Re: CHCPRT001 Assessment 3

Post by Lorina » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:11 am

Yes, you're on the right track! :thumbup:

- Positive reinforcement
- Positive body language
- Giving hugs
- Reassuring children when they are sad etc.

:geek:,
Lorina