CHCECE010 - Report On Holistic Development

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
catnap
Helper
Helper

CHCECE010 - Report On Holistic Development

Post by catnap » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi Lorina, I am doing a report for an assignment and need to report on the following....

Understanding and awareness of the developmental differences between children?
Encouragement that can be provided - relevant to each child's level of performance?
Appropriate requirements?
Communcating with children to find out their needs, abilities, strengths, weaknesses, interests (this part I can do)
The above is in relation to the service provider and how to cater for an environment that is stimulating,supports learning, interests the children,and encourages motor, social and cognitive growth.
The remainder of the project I think I can do down the track, but if you can assist with the above questions...that would be great!
I have looked on GOOGLE, but can't seem to find what I am looking for! Any ideas or links in the right direction would be a a help!
Thanks and have a great week-end
Cheers :D

Lorina

Re: CHCECE010 - Report On Holistic Development

Post by Lorina » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:28 pm

In regards to developmental differences between the main point that stands out is probably based on the child's culture. A child's culture should be taken into consideration when developing an understanding of differences between children as well as family, community etc,

Cultural Diversity

For encouragement that can be provided - think about positive words, body language, praise...

Praise and Encouragement

Hope this helps!

:geek:,
Lorina

catnap
Helper
Helper

Post by catnap » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:36 pm

Thanks Lorina.....yes the cultural part makes sense. I had already looked at the praise and encouragement and forgotten what I have already typed up!
Thanks again and have a great coming week!
Cheers :)

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:13 pm

No worries! Happy to help!

:geek:,
Lorina