CHCECE001 - Demonstrating Respect For Cultural Groups

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
catnap
Helper
Helper

CHCECE001 - Demonstrating Respect For Cultural Groups

Post by catnap » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:01 pm

Hi Lorina,
I need to answer this question relating to staff.....How do staff members display attitudes and behaviours that demonstrate respect for all cultural groups?
I am not sure if this sounds ok.....The staff at the organisation takes steps to use appropriate communication methods when interacting with ATSI persons who may have English as a 2nd or 3rd language. The staff will show respect that a limited English does not reflect the level of intelligence or the ability to communicate effectively in their own language.
I need to find a few more answers regarding respecting all cultural groups!

Lorina

Re: CHCECE001 - Demonstrating Respect For Cultural Groups

Post by Lorina » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:11 pm

Yes, you're getting there, you need to add what types of communication methods and how you will communicate effectively...

Communicate Effectively
Working With People From Culturally Diverse Backgrounds

:geek:,
Lorina

catnap
Helper
Helper

Re: CHCECE001 - Demonstrating Respect For Cultural Groups

Post by catnap » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Hi Lorina,
thanks again for your help - slowly working on the last few assignments. I might have some other questions I require help with, so will be back soon!
Cheers
Lesley