For my certificate three I had to make toys made from recycled materials and it was so hard because I had to sew it by hand.
Your assignment it very easy.
There are a lot of activities that you can set up so infants and toddlers can do independently
- Table set up of Dinosaurs using fake grass and natural resources such as wooden logs
- Table set up of Large Lego's using a black table cloth
- Home corner as in kitchen, provide plastic fruit and vegies, there's also pieces that you can stick together using Velcro, for example putting a cake together
- mini shelf with building blocks and train track set
- Have a basket filled with soft pieces of satin fabric
- Soft toys of different sizes and also puppets
- board books with different textures such as sandpaper, ribbed card board etc
- Baby Toys Bead and wire structures (4 of it) displayed on the table (infants height) using a table cloth. To prevent the table cloth from moving, use a large string (thick) to tie around the table.
- peg board displayed on the table
- dolls house with dolls dressed in work uniforms, dolls of different skin tones
- rainbow hammer pegs (google in images if you're not sure what it is)
- Shopping corner with trolley, cash register, shopping baskets, fake laminated money, empty margarine containers etc.
- home corner kitchen using real pots and kettles
- lacing beads
- stacking ring
- dress ups using clothes with different textures
- play music and attach streamers on wrists so toddlers can dance, play music that they are familiar with
- large wooden blocks
- lego table
- On a shelf, wooden blocks, large trains, trucks, cars, fake flowers, fabric pieces, fake grass
- display of farm animals on the table with fake grass
- puzzles of pictures that toddlers are familiar with like milk, bananas, apple, orange
GOOD LUCK with your assignment ! !