CHC30113 - Questionnaire On Children's Health and Safety

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Kaihla

CHC30113 - Questionnaire On Children's Health and Safety

Post by Kaihla » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:54 pm

Hi all,
I'm just writing in regards to the Sparkling Stars Self Assessment exercise in Children's Health and Safety. In the questionnaire, do you have to go into detailed answers or is it more like a "check this box" scenario?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Case Study 3: Organisational WHS
The Occupational Health, Safety and Welfare Act, 1986, requires that anyone who can affect health and safety must protect the well-being of themselves and others.
As an early childhood educator in a childcare centre, you have an important role to play in this and should be aware that your actions at work directly influence the safety of you, your work mates, the children and their families.
Scenario 1:
You are an early childhood educator working in Sparkling Stars Childcare Centre. To ensure everyone’s safety, Sparkling Stars requires all its employees to undergo a self-assessment exercise to help them understand their own levels of stress and fatigue.

Lorina

Re: CHC30113 - Questionnaire On Children's Health and Safety

Post by Lorina » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:42 am

Can you give me an example of the a question in the questionnaire so I can get an idea of what they are after...

:geek:,
Lorina

Kaihla

Post by Kaihla » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:17 pm

Sure, the first one is as follows -

Your Task: Using your own experience as an early childhood educator in your vocational workplace, answer the questionnaire below to reflect on your own levels of stress and fatigue at work:

(Job demands and working conditions: Yes, regularly No or sometimes)

Do you have enough time to get your job done properly?

Are you exposed to unfavourable physical conditions in your work (for example unfavourable climate, noise, radiation, chemicals, sharp or moving objects, slippery surfaces, constant repetitive work, heavy lifting or strenuous work)?

australia
Participator
Participator

Post by australia » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:48 pm

hi iam stuck with that as well..could anyone give some help please?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:02 am

Answer the following questions:

Job demands and working conditions: Yes, regularly No or sometimes)

Do you have enough time to get your job done properly?

Are you exposed to unfavourable physical conditions in your work (for example unfavourable climate, noise, radiation, chemicals, sharp or moving objects, slippery surfaces, constant repetitive work, heavy lifting or strenuous work)

I’ll let you know if you’re on the right track...

Lorina

Lorina

mikeepauline

Post by mikeepauline » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi I would like to ask help for my assignment on CHC30113 I find it hard to answer

Thanks,
Mikee
msampolin@gmail.com