Centre policies in children's behaviour

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Section61

Centre policies in children's behaviour

Post by Section61 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:25 pm

All centres are required to have a policy that outlines strategies that will be used to guide children’s behaviour as stated in the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011
a. What organisational policies, procedure and guidelines would in place to assist you in developing limits and consequences for inappropriate behaviours.
b. Which section of the above regulations are you required to follow and what does it state.
c. How does this meet the requirements of upholding a child’s rights under the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child?

A) NQF03 Element 5.2.2 (or does this question refers to Sparkling Star centre policy?)
B) Each child is supported to manage their own behaviour, respond appropriately to the behaviour of others and communicate effectively to resolve conflicts

c) In the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011, regulation 168- Education and care service must have policies and procedures (j) interactions with children, including the matters set out in regulations 155 and 156. Regulation 155-Interactions with children include giving each child positive guidance and encouragement toward acceptable behaviour. This requirement meets the UN’s Right of the Child’s policy as it is to protect their dignity and guide them to behaviour appropriately.

I really don't know how to answer this question, not sure if i am on the right track or not.

Lorina

Re: Centre policies in children's behaviour

Post by Lorina » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:06 pm

A) NQF03 Element 5.2.2 (or does this question refers to Sparkling Star centre policy?)

No. this is referring the National Quality Standards.

Quality Area 5 - Relationships With Children - Element 5.2.2

You can more information on page 134 of the following document:

Guide To The NQS

The rest of your responses are good! :thumbup:

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina

Rencia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rencia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:37 pm

"c) In the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011, regulation 168- Education and care service must have policies and procedures (j) interactions with children, including the matters set out in regulations 155 and 156. Regulation 155-Interactions with children include giving each child positive guidance and encouragement toward acceptable behaviour. "

This part I have included in part B.

For part A I have included Behaviour Guidance Policy.

Are you with "Inspire Education " ?

jashnair

Post by jashnair » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:58 pm

Hi just wondering if any of you ladies are doing your diploma in ECE through Inspire Education. I am based in Cairns and looking for a studying buddy.
Thanks
Jashinta

Rencia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rencia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:07 am

jashnair wrote:Hi just wondering if any of you ladies are doing your diploma in ECE through Inspire Education. I am based in Cairns and looking for a studying buddy.
Thanks
Jashinta
I am studying with Inspire Education and there is one more girl in here. I will ask her to contact you. She has started recently and might need someone to study with.

skyla

Post by skyla » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:11 pm

jashnair wrote:Hi just wondering if any of you ladies are doing your diploma in ECE through Inspire Education. I am based in Cairns and looking for a studying buddy.
Thanks
Jashinta
yes i am doing my diploma with inspire education! i need a study buddy too! from australia

ljackson

Post by ljackson » Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:53 pm

if any of you ladies are interested, there is a group of us who are completing our cert 3 and diplomas through Inspire Education and we have set up a facebook page. If you would like to join let me know and I will send you the link :-)

chrismak

Post by chrismak » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:31 pm

ljackson wrote:if any of you ladies are interested, there is a group of us who are completing our cert 3 and diplomas through Inspire Education and we have set up a facebook page. If you would like to join let me know and I will send you the link :-)
can i join?

Rencia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Rencia » Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:49 pm

ljackson wrote:if any of you ladies are interested, there is a group of us who are completing our cert 3 and diplomas through Inspire Education and we have set up a facebook page. If you would like to join let me know and I will send you the link :-)
I would love to join.

Shazza_98

Post by Shazza_98 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Hey guys i have been also looking to talk to a few people who are studying cert 3 in the ECE but havent found anyone close by. I am also studying through inspire educaiton.
Would you mind if i joined the page too.

hanny

Post by hanny » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:15 am

Hey guys can I join the page too please?

Thanks for your help

kate.hopper

Post by kate.hopper » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:40 am

Hi,
I'm currently studying my Diploma and would love to join up with other Inspire Education students on the facebook page. Please can you send me the link. Thanks.

Rita44

Post by Rita44 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:22 am

Thanks
Jashinta
Can I join please?

Arshdeep

Post by Arshdeep » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:29 pm

Hi,
I have just started my Certificate III in child care from inspire education. I would like to join the group.

Thanks and regards
Arshdeep

aussietalk

Post by aussietalk » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:58 pm

I would love to be ad to your FB page. I study also through them.

angelicvicki

Post by angelicvicki » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:35 pm

May I join ? I am not with Inspire tho as I chose to do a cert IV with ACCCO. I just thought it would be nice to be part of a group with other students.

Niki26

Post by Niki26 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:14 am

Hello! I am on the Gold Coast and studying through Inspire Online. I would love to join your Facebook group :)

DizzyJ

Post by DizzyJ » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:26 pm

Hello, I would love the link also please. I am studying through inspire online

ladina

Post by ladina » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:18 pm

Hi
I would love to join the link. I am studying cert 3 online in inspire education.

Faria

Post by Faria » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:49 pm

ljackson wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:53 pm
if any of you ladies are interested, there is a group of us who are completing our cert 3 and diplomas through Inspire Education and we have set up a facebook page. If you would like to join let me know and I will send you the link :-)

hi i'm also studing ECE from inspire plese send me the link so i could also join you guys :giggle: