BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jesspryor
Participator
Participator

BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment

Post by Jesspryor » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:56 pm

Case study
You have been asked to work with a team that has been operating for six months. Productivity is down and there appears to be little or no motivation amongst the group. Progress and productivity are being hampered by high absenteeism and high staff attrition. The last couple of projects have either been late or have gone over budget. Your goal is to turn the team from one that is under performing to one that is innovative and motivated. You have been asked to do this job because of the success you have had with other non-performing teams.

a. Outline some of the main tasks you think you should undertake as part of the process. Use a table to display your answers. Make sure you include the following tasks as part of the process. Include any other tasks you would undertake.

then underneath this it has some words saying
. Develop rewards, develop ground rules, complete other tasks, identify individual strengths, develop innovative activities and allocate team responsibilities.
i'm assuming these are the following tasks that need to be included but i really have no idea what the question is trying to say, like am i just doing a one column table that has rows and im putting dot point type things or am i writing an actual process but if thats the case a process of what? if you could help me that would be so much appreciated as this is my second last task i have to do for my theory work then i just need to finish my prac :D

Jesspryor
Participator
Participator

Re: BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment

Post by Jesspryor » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:11 pm

please any help!

Lorina

Re: BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment

Post by Lorina » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:24 pm

Ok so for this it sounds like you need to add dot points of main tasks to help motivate your team.

The following may help:

Motivate and Manage Rewards
Improving Business Innovation
Motivation Strategies

:geek:,
Lorina