USING PHYSICAL EDUCATION TO IMPROVE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS

Forum for students doing their Bachelor of Early Childhood Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kbeddy

USING PHYSICAL EDUCATION TO IMPROVE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS

Post by kbeddy » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:34 pm

Hi,
Im currently doing my research paper under the heading USING PHYSICAL EDUCATION TO IMPROVE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENTS . Im supposed to include different theorists & articles when preparing different aspects of the paper, so far upon doing research, I cant find any theorists view about the topic. I have found an article from VeA (author Kelso) giving support about Physical Education in schools & how students benefit but nothing on theorists view. Furthermore, my instructor said that articles/ theorists opinion of the topic should be in a 5 year span, ie, 2012 - 2017.
Could some assistance be given in identifying articles/ theorists and their view, please?
Will be much appreciated.

Regards