First timer! ECT STUDY

Forum for students doing their Bachelor of Early Childhood Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
te94nz

First timer! ECT STUDY

Post by te94nz » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Hi all.
I have just started my first semester at a uni to complete my Bachelor of Education Early Years.
I have previously completed my Cert 3 and Dip in children services, and have been actively working in the industry for 7 + years. I am confident off my knowledge and have achieved alot from hands on experience, but my down fall is my theory based work, ext books ect. I am now feeling overwhelmed as i have to do essays and have no idea how to write them out. I seek reassurance and direction throughout subjects. If anyone could be of support i would very much appriciate it.
My current subject is Documentation and Ped.
Thanks.

te94nz

Re: First timer! ECT STUDY

Post by te94nz » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

sorry also it is my first time posting on site. So i apologize if it does not meet requirements :\

Lorina

Re: First timer! ECT STUDY

Post by Lorina » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:13 am

Hi,

Welcome To Aussie Childcare Network! :wave:

I'm more than happy to go over your responses to questions and provide you with any extra information you may need to help you through your studies.

In regards to the essay:

Writing An Essay

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina