EDECE1016 - Learning That Takes Place Within A Learning Community

Forum for students doing their Bachelor of Early Childhood Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
jaclyn22

EDECE1016 - Learning That Takes Place Within A Learning Community

Post by jaclyn22 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Professional Collaborative Communication
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
How does learning takes place within a learning community that you are involved in?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
So far i have written that the learning that takes place in the CWA is verbal communication, meeting agendas, emails, monthly magazines, hands on learning such as baking, crocheting etc.

Description and Message:
I am just trying to see if i am on the right pathway. Is this what they are asking?
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: EDECE1016 - Learning That Takes Place Within A Learning Community

Post by Lorina » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:15 am

By the sounds of it you are but it may be more than what you descried. This is for uni right? The question sounds a little too simple! Or maybe I'm reading too much into it! :giggle: Anyways, I found this which may be an interesting read:

http://infed.org/mobi/learning-in-the-c ... -learning/

:geek:,
L.A