EDECE1016

Forum for students doing their Bachelor of Early Childhood Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
jaclyn22

EDECE1016

Post by jaclyn22 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:44 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Professional and Collaborative Communication
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Prepare a presentation for staff within your workplace on a contemporary issue in education. Prepare a visual presentation and a set of notes per each slide. You will need to record the steps you took to develop the presentation and then personally reflect on the presentation event and analyse the communication events.
Analysis of: presentation event and communication strategies
Reflection of : Improvements that could be made to the presentation taking into account the audience feedback and development of personal presentation skills
De

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have presented the oral presentation. What I am confused about is the analysis of the report and the reflection?? What is the difference between the two?? I have seen so far that the analysis is more factual where as the reflection is personal. Is that right??
So my thoughts where, that I would write the analysis first on what makes an effective presentation using communication strategies and then once presented reflect how the event went??

Would that be on the right track??

Description and Message:

Lorina

Re: EDECE1016

Post by Lorina » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:18 am

Yeah, you're right. The analysis should be based on facts and evidence. Within the analysis link it back to your presentation and communication style by describing what you did so you can "analyse it". For the reflection make it personal, what you will change, audience feedback, etc.

:geek:,
L.A

jaclyn22

Re: EDECE1016

Post by jaclyn22 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:48 pm

Thanks for that. That helps a lot!!!!!!