CSU

Forum for students doing their Bachelor of Early Childhood Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jomnw74

CSU

Post by Jomnw74 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: EEB309
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Advanced Knowledge

Your Question?
Just wandering if anyone is studying at CSU and could help with couple of questions.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
NIL

Description and Message:
HElP just wanting some help to a couple of questions

Lorina

Re: CSU

Post by Lorina » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:03 pm

If you need support with questions just post your question in the correct assignment forum, include a response and we will try and help you out as best we can. It may be hard to specifically find someone from the same uni you're studying through.

:geek:,
L.A

cait-ie.sh

Post by cait-ie.sh » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Hi,
I am a distance student at CSU in the Bachelor of Education (Birth to Five Years). I haven't done EEB309 yet though... planning to do it this Summer!
Let me know if I can help with anything :)

qwaness

Post by qwaness » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:11 pm

I there i am at csu distant study just started today for session 3 in november looking over unit outline. Will get bk to u once ive had a look