Vaccination Card Game

You can use this forum to post your ads such as Job availability, if you are looking for a Job, Information on Courses or anything that is related to childcare or students. Ads not related to the niche topic of this website or multiple posting of the same ad will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations
vaxcards

Vaccination Card Game

Postby vaxcards » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:21 pm

My name is Dan, I am a Doctor from Melbourne and with my university friend Adam (a game tester and scientist) we made a collectable card game to educate and reward kids when receiving specific vaccinations.

Its really been received well for the small amount of kids and parents I have been working with but I think it would be great if it were just out there on a reputable forum with an audience that would appreciate the power of the collector card game (which all parents and kids know)

We understand the importance of vaccination within the childcare setting and the trend for requirements throughout Australia.

There is a printer friendly free version of the game for download at our website while we work on getting the content printed in the next little while.

Hope you find this resource useful medium to engage and educate kids about vaccines.

Dan + Adam.

more info at
http://www.vaxcards.com

Return to “Advertising Forum”