Natural Resources for Early Childhood Educators

You can use this forum to post your ads such as Job availability, if you are looking for a Job, Information on Courses or anything that is related to childcare or students. Ads not related to the niche topic of this website or multiple posting of the same ad will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
Andrea Viollet

Natural Resources for Early Childhood Educators

Post by Andrea Viollet » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:10 pm

I am a former Early Childhood Educator who was constantly disheartened by the the lack of Natural Resources on offer to children. The most common barriers I found were cost & accessibility. Even if an educator had incredible aspirations to create amazing natural provocations, fantastic natural art and craft ideas or simply a love for the natural world; they may not have the budget, a local forest to forage in or the tools to create the resources they dream of.
I aim to offer educators and children the chance to connect to the natural world through simple, inexpensive and USEABLE resources. Natural resources don't need to come in a fancy calico bag , and treated as precious. They should be touched, built with, glued, nailed, threaded, explored and created with...and be affordable enough to do it all over again .
If you are looking for a small local business to support, who will supply you with fantastic, affordable , fun natural resources like Branch Cookies, a Fairy Blocks and Chunky Monkeys, be sure to contact me on Facebook or my new easy store The Natural ReSourcer. I post Australia wide and look forward to connecting with you
:wave: Andrea
LINK