Jobs Available In Pyrmont Sydney!

You can use this forum to post your ads such as Job availability, if you are looking for a Job, Information on Courses or anything that is related to childcare or students. Ads not related to the niche topic of this website or multiple posting of the same ad will be deleted.
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
chloematchett

Jobs Available In Pyrmont Sydney!

Post by chloematchett » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:53 pm

If u live in Sydney or willing to travel and u are looking for work we have jobs available at pyrmont for all qualifications apply online at little learning schools or ask me if u have any questions I can help u

winterco

Re: Jobs Available In Pyrmont Sydney!

Post by winterco » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:18 pm

Hello Chloe,

I just came across your post and appreciate that a month has gone by since then, but I am currently seeking a Work Placement opportunity within an inner west childcare centre (ideally in Newtown/Enmore/Camperdown/Erskineville but willing to travel) as part of the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care that I'm completing with Open Colleges. I need to complete a minimum of 140 hours on a part time basis for one day/week increasing to two days. I would hope to start placement in March if not sooner. I already have my WWC check and HLTAID004 First Aid Certificate.

If you think you can help me, please let me know and I can send you more details.
Many thanks, Colette

Lorina

Re: Jobs Available In Pyrmont Sydney!

Post by Lorina » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:47 am

Hope you find what you're looking for Colette!

:geek:,
Lorina