Develop a child’s creativity skills through story telling.
- Coloured pencils, textas, crayons.
What to do:
- Sit with child/small group of children and begin creating a story together.
- Each child should come up with a part of the story (it doesn't matter if it's silly or not).
- Write each child's part of the story on a separate piece of paper (the child could draw their part of the story).
- Put the pieces of paper together to create a story.
- Read it to the child or small group of children.
Hints and Tips:
- For older children, on each piece of paper have a picture there already. Child has to come up with a part of the story that's relevant to the picture.
- Instead of drawing children can act out parts of the story, take photos and put the book together.